Re: Dell is Consoring Its Web Site, Deletes "Dell makes excuses for backing off Linux"

On Mar 2, 1:37 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Where are the watchdogs of the American industry. Truly, I'm curious. Do they
> exist at all? Are they toothless tigers? Who is going to protect the
> consumer, the taxpayer, even mom-and-pop shops?

When new watchdogs took over at DOJ when Bush got in, they just rolled
over and let Bill and Steve tickle their tummies.  Bill has the Irish
in his hand, conned Buckingham Palace into converting to Windows,
conned an honorary knighthood out of Tony Blair and is lobbying EU
countries as much as possible.  I am not sure if they have rolled Dr
John Hood yet (Oxford unlike Cambridge is NOT a Microsoft shop, or at
least it was not when I last heard) .