[News] Sunday Independent Article on the Growth of Linux and Its Bright Future

[I mentioned this before, but the text from the Independent was not
available. It is now.]

The legions of the Linux nerds are on the march - Microsoft beware

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.ioltechnology.co.za/article_page.php?from=rss_IOLTechHome&iSectionId=2883&iArticleId=3697724