Re: [News] Windows XP Malware Compatible with Vista

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Thursday 01 March 2007 05:25 \__

http://www.cbronline.com/article_news.asp?guid=F6CFA321-C9FD-47EE-B548-CA8C5A128ED7

> "Wow". Finally some software that actually runs on Vista.

2% of 200,000+ viruses is about 4,000. That's far more than Microsoft's
compatibility lists, which contains the names of roughly 800 programs.

Backward compatibility discourages sales of new software. Consistent file
formats obviate the need to upgrade. So whose software are you going to
trust?

Publish And Perish

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.forbes.com/2006/11/30/books-information-preservation-tech-media_cx_ee_books06_1201acid.html?partner=yahootix
http://tinyurl.com/yyjqoh

--
                ~~ Best wishes

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bYsxaMyFV2Y http://youtube.com/watch?v=QNb7gPA1JFk
Tasks: 126 total,   1 running, 121 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie