[News] Novell Gets Millions from Organisational Changes

Novell expects $35 mln to $45 mln charge for cuts

,----[ Quote ]
| Business software maker Novell Inc. said on Wednesday it expects
| charges of $35 million to $45 million for job cuts and facility
| closures that began in last year's fourth quarter.
|
| [...]
|
| Novell has already taken some $150 million in restructuring charges
| over the past five years, but Chief Executive Ron Hovsepian has
| said restructuring efforts have failed to realize their full
| potential in boosting profitability.
`----

http://yahoo.reuters.com/news/articlehybrid.aspx?storyID=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20070228:MTFH27345_2007-02-28_22-44-53_N28256160&type=comktNews&rpc=4
http://tinyurl.com/3anqy9

Related:

Novell: Deal with Microsoft Not an Admission of IP Infringement

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.betanews.com/article/Novell_Deal_with_Microsoft_Not_an_Admission_of_IP_Infringement/1172263821
http://tinyurl.com/yo7nqn