[News] Google Still Leads the Way in Search Gains, Microsoft Share Declines

January Search Market Share: Tough Start to the Year for Yahoo!, Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
| Among the big guys it seems we had more of the same. Google just
| keeps on climbing and everyone else just keeps on sinking.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/070228/28276_id.html?.v=1

Related:

Microsoft profit on slide

,----[ Quote ]
| Some analysts are looking for any signs of improvement from
| Microsoft's internet division, which continues to lose market
| share in web search to Google.
|
| Microsoft's online services group saw revenue fall for the last
| four quarters and posted a loss in the past three quarters while
| it shifted to a new internet advertising platform and overhauled
| the company's web properties.
`----

http://australianit.news.com.au/articles/0,7204,21109542%5E15306%5E%5Enbv%5E,00.html

Microsoft's Vista-Live Strategy Already Impacting Google

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/microsoft_vista_live_impacting_google.php