Re: WOW! The New Redmond Instruction Sheet?

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Tuesday 20 March 2007 16:49 \__

> I wondered where all the trolls had gone to, and if they were all in
> Redmond getting new instructions... and then I found this:-
>
> http://www. linuxpersonas.com/
>
> I find it difficult to believe though, because Linux is clearly not a
> threat, and any doubters would by now have read the Get The Facts documents
> anyway.  This must be a spoof.  It certainly can't be Microsoft... can it?

I has been around since last year, I think, which is why I didn't link to it.
Also, I don't think giving that site a link/traffic is a wise idea.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open the Gate$ to Hell
Mem:    514480k total,   477484k used,    36996k free,   101600k buffers