[News] India Backs Development of Its Own Debian-based Linux

BOSS Linux makes new users feel at home

,----[ Quote ]
| BOSS Linux is a single-CD Debian-based distribution primarily designed
| for an Indian language user, though everything from the installer to
| the desktop defaults to English. BOSS 1.1, which was released last
| month by the Indian government-sponsored National Resource Center
| for Free/Open Source Software (NRCFOSS), includes several utilities
| and desktop enhancements, such as a document converter and the
| 3-D desktop Beryl, which make it a very usable distro, despite
| a few rough edges.
`----

http://distrocenter.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/03/12/1631206&from=rss

And here's one among many migrations stories (they keep cropping up more
frequently these days).

Linux vs. Windows

,----[ Quote ]
`----