[News] Red Hat Opens Sales Channel for Linux

Red Hat and Intel Launch Channel Program for Intel Resellers

,----[ Quote ]
| "With the Global Channel Acceleration Program, Intel Channel
| Partner Program members can enter the multi- billion Linux
| market immediately. We're very pleased about helping Intel's
| top resellers grow their businesses with more quality,
| certified solutions."
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070319/20070319005889.html?.v=1

Not too sure about their little 'partner', which could lead some observers to
conclusions.

Is Red Hat Ready to Be the Next Microsoft?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/070319/29828_id.html?.v=1