Re: [News] Microsoft Fanboy Frustrated with Most Worst Month Ever

__/ [ Linonut ] on Saturday 17 March 2007 14:41 \__

http://blog.toddbinder.com/2007/03/most-frusterating-microsoft-month-ever.html

>> "My patience with Microsoft has run out. Here is a summary of my miserable
>> month, thanks to Microsoft. The end of a Microsoft fanboy, for sure."
>
> I guess DFS doesn't use this stuff.  I never hear him complaining about
> it.
>
> And where's Erik?

Let's not mention this name? A fairly could whisper in someone's ear and
bring another laptop incentive.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Hack to learn, don't learn to hack"
Mem:    514480k total,   483452k used,    31028k free,     7288k buffers