Re: [News] Microsoft's Aussie Site Down for Over a Day; More IE7/Vista Problems

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Wednesday 14 March 2007 22:09 \__

http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/security/soa/Microsoft_blames_ISP_for_Australian_failures/0,130061744,339274205,00.htm

>> Would never happen at Google. They have engineers whose sole role is to
>> look after uptime.
>>

> Probably Microsoft do, too, however, the Google guys get to admin Linux
> machines, whereas the poor Microsoft admins have to put up with, err,
> Windows.

*LOL*

http://www.osxbasics.com/?p=58

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | LINUX - (L)ove (I)s (N)ever (U)tterly eXPensive
         run-level 5  Mar 11 15:57                   last=S