[News] Debian Etch Approaches Release; New Versions of Qt Released

The new Debian etch release schedule

,----[ Quote ]
| N-7  = 26 Mar 2007:
|
|       ~0 RC bugs.  Final adjustments to packages in response to
|       install and upgrade feedback.  Finalization of the release
|       notes.
|
| N    =  2 Apr 2007:
|       0 RC bugs.  Barring any problems that would cause us to need to
|       re-roll the installer <knock on wood>, we should be ready to
|       release.
`----

http://lwn.net/Articles/225932/

Trolltech Releases Qt and Qtopia Core 4.2.3

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.trolltech.com/company/newsroom/announcements/press.2007-02-20.1020532749