[News] Microsoft Blames Users for E-mails Its Bug Has Destroyed

Microsoft blames users for OneCare fiasco

,----[ Quote ]
| Software giant Microsoft has denied that Windows Live OneCare automatically
| deleted quarantined e-mail files, contrary to customers' claims.
`----

http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/software/soa/Microsoft_blames_users_for_OneCare_fiasco/0,130061733,339274293,00.htm

This contradicts with what the press and even Microsoft itself has said. I
think they lie in order to escape massive class action lawsuits.

Related:

Microsoft quietly patches Windows Live OneCare to fix Outlook problems

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=316