[News] Postbank Switches from Microsoft to Novell

Postbank Selects Novell for IT Infrastructure, Collaboration and Management
Solutions

,----[ Quote ]
| Postbank will replace all of BHW Holding's Microsoft* Windows* 2000
| servers with Novell Open Enterprise Server in 2007. In addition,
| 3,500 BHW office staff and 4,500 field staff will switch to Novell
| GroupWise from Microsoft Exchange, joining 9,000 Postbank employees
| who are using GroupWise for secure e-mail and collaboration.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070315/aqth047.html?.v=8

Novell: The Numbers Just Don't Add Up

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/070315/29665_id.html?.v=1

"But then, Novell's sales team isn't, apparently, feeding the company.
Microsoft's sales team is. And that, my friends, should give every single
Novell employee, partner, and customer pause. Why would your company's
success depend on the very company that most wants to obliterate you, once
it takes care of Red Hat (which, by the way, it's doing an amazingly shoddy
job of). Foolish, foolish Novell."

http://weblog.infoworld.com/openresource/archives/2007/03/who_cares_about.html