[News] Windows Retreats on Activation?

Microsoft Provides Windows Vista Activation Workaround

,----[ Quote ]
| Windows activation has been controversial from day one. Tomorrow, my
| friend Brian Livingston, will demonstrate a simple process that will
| enable any user to delay Windows Vista activation indefinitely.
`----

http://chris.pirillo.com/2007/03/14/microsoft-provides-windows-vista-activation-workaround/

DRM activation is there indefinitely though. Even when DRM dies, it'll remain
right there in the heart of the pig.

Why DRM Sucks

,----[ Quote ]

`----