[News] SCO Doing Worse Than They Have People Believe (and They Lie)

SCO's big campaign that wasn't

,----[ Quote ]
| That was the end of the conversation... and you know, I haven't seen
| that "significant campaign" appear anywhere. Maybe they really were
| planning something big, but my call for Darl's removal scuttled
| their entire marketing program. Or maybe these were empty words
| intended to punish SD Times and attempt to ensure that future
| opinion essays and editorial coverage would be more positive.
|
| Another day in the life of a publishing company... and I still
| think that SCO should fire Darl McBride.
`----

http://ztrek.blogspot.com/2007/03/scos-big-campaign-that-wasnt.html

Recent:

Microsoft's dirty tricks archive vanishes

,----[ Quote ]
| Readers will recall how 937 boxes of material from the Caldera lawsuit were
| destroyed in 2003 - apparently at the request of SCO.
|
| Neither of the press contacts for the Iowa Case had returned our calls at
| time of writing; the office number for media enquiries in the case has been
| delisted.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/02/20/microsoft_missing_archive/

Related:

Concerns mount over missing SCO web admin

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/12/05/sco_web_down/

,----[ Quote ]