[News] Red Hat Works with IBM, Filrts with Microsoft

IBM and Red Hat Announce New Development Innovations in Linux Kernel

,----[ Quote ]
| IBM and Red Hat said that the two companies have collaborated to
| integrate new technologies in the Linux kernel that will help
| customers improve efficiency and gain a competitive edge in
| their industries.
`----

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/news/linux/ibm-red-hat-announce-new-development-innovations-linux-kernel
http://tinyurl.com/22s38d

A little word about this was mentioned earlier.

Podcast: HP pretexters get wrist-slaps, the mortally wounded copyright, Red
Hat seeks threesome with Microsoft, and Tellme more

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=4658