Re: [News] Linux PC the Size of a a Credit Card

> Credit Card Sized ARM9-Based Linux Embedded Computer
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The M-501, powered by a 180MHz ATMEL AT91RM9200 RISC SoC, comes with
> | onboard 32MB SDRAM and a 16MB Flash memory which has the Linux 2.6
> | kernel, BusyBox utility collection, boa Web server, and various
> | hardware device drivers pre-installed.
> `----
>
> http://www.linuxelectrons.com/news/embedded/arm9-based-linux-embedded-computer

Good God! This is 1332sq^mm smaller than my DSL business card CD-R.

Add a flash drive, touchscreen, battery, and alloy case; and you have a
very nice, very small, very thin, Linux powered, handheld PC/PDA/DMP.

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| "Future archaeologists will be able to identify a 'Vista Upgrade
| Layer' when they go through our landfill sites" - Sian Berry, the
| Green Party.
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.19-1.2288.fc5
 10:30:46 up 23 days, 21:56,  2 users,  load average: 1.60, 1.15, 1.21