[News] Linux Leadership Speaks Out (Zemlin, Debian)

Candidates for Debian Project Leader sound off

,----[ Quote ]
| Once again, the Debian project is gearing up to elect a new project
| leader, with voting set to begin late this month. As we did last
| year, we asked the DPL candidates to sound off on some of the
| issues that will face the Debian Project in the next year.
`----

http://distrocenter.linux.com/distrocenter/07/03/08/1636224.shtml?tid=106

The NWC Interview: Jim Zemlin, The Linux Foundation

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.networkcomputing.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleId=198000129