[News] Breaking a Myth -- Linux is Actually Harder for Advanced Users, Not Casual Users

Four weeks with Ubuntu Linux on the desktop. Part 2: Down the rabbit hole.

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://flagrantdisregard.com/index.php/2007/03/14/ubuntu-linux-down-the-rabbit-hole/#more-699
http://tinyurl.com/2ezfdq