Re: [News] First Open Source Game Magazine Kicks Off

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Wednesday 14 March 2007 14:17 \__

>> Wikipedia Founder Launches "Open-Source Game Magazine"
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Gamingwikia Wikia, the new project of Wikipedia founder Jimmy
>> | Wales, announced today the debut of gaming.wikia, described by
>> | the company as an "open-source magazine" about video games to
>> | which any user can add content.
>> `----
>>
>> http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/03/wikipedia_found.html
>
> Doh! I read that as (Open Source Game) Magazine, not (Open Source
> Magazine) for Games.
>
> http://debianlinux.net/games.html

I had seen the ambiguity just a second before psoting. It wasn't delibearte.
FWIW, have a look. All the winners bloe are open source. Viva la reuse.

Mods of 2006 - Player's Choice

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://features.moddb.com/287/mods-of-2006-players-choice/?fpage=3
http://tinyurl.com/2sqh34

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"
Mem:    514480k total,   397656k used,   116824k free,    24772k buffers