[News] Screenshot Gallery of the First Foresight Linux Live CD; New KDE Icon Set

Foresight LiveCD GNOME 2.17.92

,----[ Quote ]
| Today marks the release of GNOME 2.18.0, and to commemorate today's
| release we have posted some screenshots from the Foresight LiveCD
| 2.17.92 GNOME Release Candidate, which is designed to be a demo
| GNOME LiveCD. This is also Foresight's first attempt at creating
| a bootable CD image.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=663&num=1

Kier has already reviewed it.

Oxygen: Previews images of the work in progress

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.oxygen-icons.org/?cat=3