Re: Microsoft's Aussie Site Down for Over a Day; More IE7/Vista Problems

__/ [ Tim Fairchild ] on Wednesday 14 March 2007 09:13 \__

> So then this guy called peterwn said something like:
>
>> On Mar 14, 4:28 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>> Microsoft Australia blames ISP for domain failure
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/security/soa/Microsoft_blames_ISP_for_Au...
>>>
>>> Would never happen at Google. They have engineers whose sole role is to
>>> look after uptime.
>>>
>>> Blackboard and Microsoft Vista
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://download-microsoft-vista.com/2007/03/12/blackboard-and-microso...
>>>
>>> They ought to get the latest and greatest Vista edition...
>>>
>>>         [tongue in cheek /]
>>>
>>> http://flickr.com/photos/rstrb8r/419463216/(better than "Wow")
>>
>> Blackboard works fine with Linux (at least with the features
>> implemented by the local uni).
>
> Yeah, my daughter used blackboard with linux at school and now at uni...

Maybe this Lunix thing is the next big thing for Vista users then...

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "All your archives are (sic) belong to Google"
Tasks: 133 total,   1 running, 131 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie