[News] Company Repoers Inreased Interest in Open Source, Attributes This to Linux

[from the no-shit-sherlock dept.]

Interactive Ideas eyes open source increase

,----[ Quote ]
| "Open source entered the corporate market through Linux. We are looking
| to blaze the trail throughout both the high and low ends of the
| market, through JBoss and additional tools, applications and support."
`----

http://www.itweek.co.uk/crn/news/2185263/interactive-ideas-eyes-open

Also today:

Open source IDS app gets an update

,----[ Quote ]
| IT managers who want to get a handle on their security logs but don't
| have the budget for big-ticket software can check out an updated
| version of the open source, host-based intrusion-detection system OSSEC.
`----

http://www.linuxworld.com/news/2007/031207-open-source-ids.html?fsrc=rss-linux-news

LibLime to Acquire Katipo Communications? Koha Division

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://opensourceblog.itproportal.com/?p=296