Re: Microsoft Still Uses Undocumented APIs, Violates US Antitrust Decision

  • Subject: Re: Microsoft Still Uses Undocumented APIs, Violates US Antitrust Decision
  • From: "Reporter" <TruckSafety@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 13 Mar 2007 09:13:05 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Mar 13, 10:07 am, Bruce Scott TOK <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-
Header@[127.1]> wrote:
> Roy S wrote:
> >Microsoft finds a few overlooked interoperability protocols
>
> >,----[ Quote ]
> >| Microsoft Corp is still finding communications protocols that it
> >| should be licensing to rivals almost five years after it was
> >| ordered to do so following the US antitrust decision.
>
> I don't think they have the capability to change that...
>
> --
> ciao,
> Bruce
>
> drift wave turbulence:  http://www.rzg.mpg.de/~bds/

Undocumented API's?   Find me the page that documents the list of all
the services (objects) which can be created by the oDrawDoc after it
is loaded as follows:

oDrawDoc = StarDesktop.loadComponentFromURL( "private:factory/sdraw",
"_blank", 0, Array() )

EXAMPLE:  It can now create a RectangleShape as follows:

oShape =
oDrawDoc.createInstance( "com.sun.star.drawing.RectangleShape")

WHAT ELSE CAN IT CREATE?

Where is the documentation that give the list of what each of the
major Open Office Components can create an instance of?