[News] Breaking Myths: Linux has Professional Games and Media

Linux and Games Update

,----[ Quote ]
| Well.... here it comes... the big debunking of the phrase "I can't
| play games on Linux"
|
| Let me debunk this...
|
| There are four ways of playing games under Linux 3 free and 1 not
| free. Four is the number of ways of playing games under Linux. And
| the number of the ways of playing games under Linux is four.
`----

http://www.cyberwalker.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/2366/

The Road to KDE 4: Amarok 2 Development is Underway

,----[ Quote ]
| This week we'll take a brief look at some of the many features
| that are making their way into Amarok 2, which is the
| development branch for Amarok in KDE 4.
`----

http://dot.kde.org/1173761811/

The Battle of Media Centers for Linux