Re: [News] Vista Gaming Just Hype, No Substance, Argues Prominent Game Maker

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Monday 12 March 2007 23:13 \__

http://tomshardware.co.uk/2007/03/12/valve_questions_microsofts_commitment/

> Now Roy, this is a bit harsh isn't it? After all there are a whole seven
> officially certified games available for Vista, possibly screaming into
> double figures by the end of this year.
>
> http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/games/featGames.aspx

Well, put me (sic) name down for Supergamer then. A vista-like universe on a
single LiveDVD.

Supergamer LiveDVD - Gaming on Linux hits new levels

,----[ Quote ]
| SuperGamer is a modified version of PCLinuxOS - one that contains lots and
| lots of neat games. To name a few:
|
|     * America's Army
|     * Cube
|     * Doom 3
|     * Enemy Territory
|     * ...
`----

http://www.arsgeek.com/?p=737

Oh. Did I mention it's free?

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows all-in-one: Word, IE (for E-mail) & iTunes