Re: Live MEPIS with Beryl

  • Subject: Re: Live MEPIS with Beryl
  • From: Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 22:51:02 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 07:34:12 -0700, roys.testicles wrote:

> On Mar 11, 5:05 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> __/ [ Kier ] on Sunday 11 March 2007 17:35 \__
>>
>> > For the remainder, I was very impressed with this latest iteration of
>> > MEPIS, and if it weren't for being satisfied with my current distro, I'd
>> > very likely install it.
>>
>> Would you say it's a better choice than Kubuntu for most people? Their
>> anatomy is very similar and I want to explore other KDE-based distros in the
>> near future. Many people wish they could just experiment with so many
>> distros the way you do, but it takes time and dedication. There's at least
>> one program which sends its subscriber a Linux CD every week... sounds like
>> fun!
>>
>> --
>>                 ~~ Best wishes
>>
>> Roy S. Schestowitz     Roy;'s Web Page Information Snipped.................. Less hits=less money
>
> Sounds like a complete and utter waste of time.

You waste you time any way you like, I'll 'waste' mine as I like. Sincve
you spend your time trolling in Linux groups, showiong yourself to be an
ignorant and despicable liar, I don't see that you have much, if any room,
to talk. But by all means continue to demonstrate what an idiot you are.

> Tell me, do you Linux freaks do anything with Linux other than install/
> remove/install/remove/install/remove different distributions and
> different versions of them?

You appear ignorant of what a Live CD is.  The point of them is that you
don't need to install anything.

> I suppose with at least 300 different versions of Linux availible, at
> least it keeps you off the streets and away from the local elementary
> school.
>
> If you want to experience the total fragmentation and disorganisation
> of Linux go here and take a gander.
>
> www.distrowatch.org

It would help if you got the link right:

www.distrowatch.com

You don't seem to be very bright. No surprise, really.

--
Kier