[News] A Story of "Open Source" Freeloaders

Are you an open source user or joiner?

,----[ Quote ]
| In my previous column, I touched on the issue of what constitutes
| an open-source vendor. Ask Andy Astor that question, and his answer
| is a shrug. "Honestly," he says, "who cares?" To Astor, there are
| really two broad categories of companies with respect to their
| relationship to open-source code. Some are users. Others are joiners.
`----

http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id;1015874845;fp;4194304;fpid;1

Other (Free/Libre?) Open Source news:

VoIPWarehouse: Switching to FreeSWITCH Made Easier

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/news/hardware/voipwarehouse-switching-freeswitch-made-easier

Open-source Time and Attendance is Here

http://prweb.com/releases/2007/3/prweb509401.htm

Open-Xchange Unveils Community Project To Build Next Generation Open Source
Collaboration Suite

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070312/clm084.html?.v=19