Re: [News] Has Microsoft Given Up on Windows? No Patches At All for 0-Day Vulnerabilities!

  • Subject: Re: [News] Has Microsoft Given Up on Windows? No Patches At All for 0-Day Vulnerabilities!
  • From: Hadron Quark <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:34:51 +0100
  • Cancel-lock: sha1:azKTBJ9orlC+w76jmVzdlkNxhGo=
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> __/ [ [H]omer ] on Monday 12 March 2007 04:52 \__
>
>> Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:
>>> Paul Bramscher <pfbram_nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Having just returned from a trip which included a tour of the CathÃÂdrale
>>> de Notre Dame (Cathedral of Our Lady), it had got me musing over my
>>> early Catholic upbringing experiences.  The Good/Evil and Omnipotent
>>> arguments used to trouble me as a kid...
>>
>> I know it's rather clichÃd, but I'm also a lapsed Catholic. I feel
>> guided by much of the ideology, but I'm cynical about most of the
>> literal interpretation.
>>
>> I suppose that affects my approach to the political aspects of software.
>> I'm altruistic in a practical sense, but not very intellectually
>> charitable, which makes me rather intolerant of people with a certain
>> malevolent political agenda.
>
> ...which is perfectly fine because supervision comes from criticism and
> alienation. A malevolent political agenda isn't absent in religion either,
> but the world teaches us that there are many religions that are extremely
> tolerant towards all. They also encourage good ethics.
>
> The altruisic side that you speak about is said to be innate. Those who
> suppress it are mentally demented, or deformed. I can think of quite a few
> execs whose greed overwhelmed altruism. Steve Jobs is no saint either, I
> might add.

That convinces me. Roy Schestowitz is really a SPAM BOT. The baove
paragrpahs make no sense whatsoever and indicate some sort of algorithm
which simulates some sort of egotistical monster with little, if any,
mastery of the English vocabulary. The question is, which evil genius
coded him? Has to be someone a bit retarded I would have thought.