Re: More flatfish crap................

__/ [ Peter Kai Jensen ] on Monday 12 March 2007 06:57 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Flatfish has got a new proxy in Canada. Last time I checked he was
>> using a zombie so abusive that it got its own page about a ban in
>> Wikipedia. This makes you wonder if the trolls also corrupt Wikipedia.
>
> Lots and lots of trolls do that.  You might want to watch the recent
> changes list for a few minutes to see what I mean.  It's impressive that
> Wikipedia actually stays usable, given the amount of anonymous vandalism
> that occurs.
>
>> Microsoft has been caught paying people for edits.
>
> They are by no means unique in doing this.  It's just a testament to the
> impact of Wikipedia.

The following is a zombie flatfish uses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:195.175.37.6

Notice the date.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "The speed of time is one second per second"
Tasks: 121 total,   1 running, 119 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie