Re: [News] InformationWeek: Is DRM Doomed?

> | "Monster Cable shares Mr. Jobs' vision of breaking constraints for
> | legal music downloads," said Lee. "We've always believed in the
> | power of music. So much so, we launched Monster Music to introduce
> | high definition surround to the world without restrictions."
> `----

Ooh, there's a little gem. DRM-Free High Def Surround Sound.

Nice.

I have a fair bit of Monster Cable in my old Hi-Fi, but I had no idea
about this branch of their company.

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| "Future archaeologists will be able to identify a 'Vista Upgrade
| Layer' when they go through our landfill sites" - Sian Berry, the
| Green Party.
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.19-1.2288.fc5
 09:15:52 up 19 days, 20:41,  3 users,  load average: 1.93, 1.99, 2.00