Re: Stupid Windows User!

  • Subject: Re: Stupid Windows User!
  • From: "Larry Qualig" <lqualig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 29 Mar 2007 09:41:08 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Mar 29, 12:02 pm, Gordon <gbpli...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Derk den Klotsoksel wrote:
> > Gordon wrote:
> >> John Locke wrote:
>
> http://www.tsunamiduit.com/blog/2006/10/31/how-to-make-windows-fast-a...

> >> Excellent! In fact that is what I do - run XP within VMWare server on
> >> Linux.....
> >> (Only because I have to support two machines running XP Home
> >> remotely, and it's easier to do it within windows than any other
> >> way...)
>
> > So you can't do things you want efficiently from Linux, you fucking
> > lintard poof!. All Linux users run Windows, dual boot or in a VM box, you
> > bunch of cowards! Mainly to play all those superior Windows games.
> > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH!!
> > Linux made you stupid, isn't it!
>
> Nope I don't play games...it's useful to be able to INSTANTLY switch from
> one OS to another when you need to confirm how to do something in the other
> OS rather than close everything down and restart the machine.
> Of course you wintards don't even realise that, do you? You're SO used to
> rebooting anyway that it's second nature.

> Ctl-Alt_del was obviously invented by a complete windows retard.....

Jesus F'n Christ Gordon. You really are the most clueless of the
clueless. Are you a 4th grader who takes the "short bus" to school or
what.

Ctrl+Alt+Delete was invented by IBM. More specifically, it was
designed by Dave Bradley at IBM when he designed the original IBM PC.
It has absolutely NOTHING to do with Windows and exists in every PC
Bios regardless of what OS they run.

> invented by a complete windows retard.....

There are many retards but the dumbest one here goes by the name
"Gordon"