[News] China's Largest Software Company Moves from Microsoft to Open Platforms

China's UFIDA Embraces Open Standards, Partners With IBM to Reach New Markets

,----[ Quote ]
| Prior to working with IBM, UFIDA's business solutions were based solely
| on Microsoft's .NET/SQL technology. To continue growing its business,
| UFIDA identified the need for an open platform as a key factor in
| achieving global success. The company, making a conscious decision to
| build on open standards and deploy their applications on J2EE,
| partnered with IBM to develop its new enterprise resource planning
| (ERP) solutions based on IBM's open middleware offerings.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/070328/0231546.html

Last week in a large Japanese software maker:

Open-source shift also occurring in our company. (March 12, 2007)

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://gemal.dk/blog/2005/01/10/bill_gates_calls_free_culture_advocates_communists/?from=rss-category