[News] Review of the New Sabayon Linux miniEdition 3.3 (with Hi-res Screenshots)

SabayonLinux 3.3 Mini on that HP Laptop

,----[ Quote ]
| One of the most desired and still the hardest component to set up,
| XGL/Beryl desktop, is already included and working. I think the mini
| is a great choice. But if you are wanting a full-featured system that
| doesn't require a lot of extra emerging, then perhaps you should test
| the full sized SabayonLinux. I think after all this time I can finally
| give SabayonLinux a thumbs-up.
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/14734

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ8IIyikhkc

Related:

Press release: Sabayon Linux x86/x86-64 miniEdition 3.3

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.sabayonlinux.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5631