Re: OT- PC World really HAS gone to the dogs....

__/ [ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Tuesday 27 March 2007 17:34 \__

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>> __/ [ Gordon ] on Tuesday 27 March 2007 13:20 \__
>
>>> http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2007/03/26/pc_world_dogs/
>
>> PC World. Rings a bell.
>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Glitter
>
>> "1997-99 Child pornography arrest and conviction
>
>> In November 1997 Glitter was arrested after child pornography images were
>> discovered on the hard drive of a personal computer he had taken to a
>> Bristol branch of PC World for repair."
>
> Yes, we know about that story...
>
>>                  ^^^^^^^^
>
>> How about this from PC world?
>
> But the next one...
>
>> http://blogs.pcworld.com/staffblog/archives/003348.html
>
>> Zune... Now With Porn!
>
>> '"Welcome to the social", indeed. When a Chicago woman bought her 12 year
>> old daughter a Zune from Wal-Mart for the holidays, it came with some...
>> um..
>
> This has nothing in the least to do with PC world.
> One thing: it's in chicago, and where's the PC World store in chicago?
> And second: IT SAYS WALMART RIGHT THERE! WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH PC
> WORLD?

Yes, I know, but it's from the PC World Magazine.

> At least stick to context... PLEASE.

I'll try. speaking of which, the Reg recently covered a story about a man who
was prosected for 'having sex' with a dead deer. Of deer! Necrophile and
zoophile.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Ballmer O/S - so furious it may crash
  4:00am  up 16 days 11:03,  5 users,  load average: 0.25, 0.43, 0.61