[News] A Close Look at the $100 Linux Laptop; OLPC Almost Won FSF Awards

Inside One Laptop per Child: Episode one

,----[ Quote ]
| Tune in to this new video series to keep tabs on the
| education-meets-technology project that's going to change
| the world.
`----

http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/03/23/inside-one-laptop-per-child-episode-one/

Building the XO: The Anatomy of an Activity

,----[ Quote ]
| Last time, we talked about installing Sugar so that you could
| emulate the OLPC environment on your system. Now it?s time to
| explore how activities work on the XO.
`----

http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/03/26/building-the-xo-the-anatomy-of-an-activity/

ChangeLog: Sahana Project, Ted Ts'o, receive FSF Awards

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://community.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/03/26/2130239&from=rss