[News] Linux Kernel Gets New Feature from VMWare

Linux Kernel to Add VMI

,----[ Quote ]
| The next stable update to the Linux kernel, Version 2.6.21, is
| slated to include a new feature submitted by VMware called VMI.
|
| [...]
|
| The idea is similar to the Linux Security Module framework, on
| which both the SELinux (Security-Enhanced Linux) and AppArmor
| rights-hardening technologies are built.

Related (old):

Opinion: Linux-kernel virtualization finally on the fast track

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9012476&source=rss_news50
http://tinyurl.com/274zst