Re: [News] Microsoft Adopts Approach That Will Encourage Linux Win

__/ [ John Locke ] on Tuesday 27 March 2007 07:08 \__

>>It's a sweeping wave of free thinking volunteers who are there because
>>they WANT to be, and they're bringing along BIG Linux guns, adn they
>>can't be paid off.
>>
>>A whole new and different game. Must be frustrating for MS realizing they
>>can't do a damn thing about it -- just watch the opposing army GROW.
>
> They need to be ever vigilant though, as a 1000 pound gorilla can
> still do a lot of damage.

Novell's previous CEO (Jack Messman) said that rather than a gorilla you can
use the help of the guerilla. He was referring to the Free software
community.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "No, I didn't buy that from eBay"