[News] Linux/FLOSS Advocacy in Nepal and Elsewhere

FOSS Essentials Training conducted in Nepal

,----[ Quote ]
| The key objective was to create an awareness about FOSS among
| general computer users, promote the use of FOSS and to build a
| network of FOSS practitioners and trainers in Nepal.
|
| FOSS Essentials Training 2007 was jointly organized by FOSS
| Nepal Community and the Center for International Cooperation
| for Computerization (CICC), Singapore. The event was supported
| by National Information Technology Center (NITC, Nepal), and
| Madan Puraskar Pustakalaya (MPP, Nepal).
`----

http://localfoss.org/FOSS_Essentials_Training_conducted_in_Nepal

Lobby4Linux Hardware Drive - Komputers4Kids

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.lobby4linux.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=33&Itemid=53