[News] PCWorld Poll: 61% Have Vista Problems

Living With Vista: First 30 Days

,----[ Quote ]
| And regardless of their overall verdict, a majority--some 61
| percent--reported at least one hiccup getting Vista to work with their
| existing hardware or software. After more than five years in the making,
| Vista offers much promise but still has many problems to resolve.
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/printable/article/id,129375/printable.html

Related:

Microsoft admits Vista screwed - report

,----[ Quote ]
| Vista SP1 is code named "Fiji", presumably after a pretty looking
| island which is paralysed by coups.
|
| In a statement regarding the service pack Microsoft admits that
| Vista has "high impact" problems.

MS Insider: The Office Crew Isn't Smart Enough to Supplant Real Windows
Developers

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.emailbattles.com/2006/09/11/ms-insider-the-office-crew-isnt-smart-enough-to-supplant-real-windows-developers/