[News] More Examples of People Who Try and Reject Windows Vista, Then Try Linux

Windows Vista: 6 hours on hold to activate

,----[ Quote ]
| Eventually, my call was ended by an unfortunate person who came in
| to my office to use my phone, didn't look before he pressed the
| button, and hung up on Microsoft.
|
| Oh, well, it?s for the better. I'm going back to Linux. Fedora Core
| 6 has no such worries. It has perfect hardware driver support too,
| so all I do is put the DVD in and it works.
`----

http://jetteroheller.wordpress.com/2007/03/23/windows-vista-6-hours-on-hold-to-activate/

Why I'm not interested in Vista.

,----[ Quote ]
| I had Linux running on servers here, but I needed some software that
| wasn't available on Linux. Since my second proffesion is photography I
| simply DO need Adobe Photoshop. I tried the Gimp for a while but it
| is simply not the same. So Photoshop kept me from installing Linux
| on my main workstation. But because of the insecurity of Windows XP
| it HAD to change.
`----

http://mindthegeek.blogspot.com/2007/03/why-im-not-interested-in-vista.html

I Figured It Out - I Know What's Missing In Vista!

,----[ Quote ]
| Then I got the answer: It's us. We consumers have no "WOW!" I think we
| lost our "WOW!" sometime after 98 (or was it XP?) when we realized
| that we didn?t care anymore what the computer screen looked like as
| long as the computer just worked.
`----

http://www.lockergnome.com/nexus/blade/2007/03/23/i-figured-it-out-i-know-what%e2%80%99s-missing-in-vista/

This Microsoft MVP tried Vista, rejected it, and then tried Linux, which he
praised.