[News] Red Hat: We're Not Like Microsoft; Oracle Are Hypocrites

Red Hat Responds to Claims It's the 'Next Microsoft'

,----[ Quote ]
| In essence, Webbink is asking trainers and consultants to add a
| few words to differentiate their offerings and not simply say
| they are providing Hibernate or JBoss training.
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/zd/20070323/tc_zd/203811

Oracle Releases the Hounds

,----[ Quote ]
| "It's important that Oracle is defending against a company
| looking to undercut a major revenue stream," said Martin
| Schneider, a senior analyst with the 451 Group. "The irony
| is that Oracle has been guilty of the same kind of activity
| in its recent underselling of RedHat Linux support."
`----

http://www.fool.com/investing/value/2007/03/23/oracle-releases-the-hounds.aspx?source=eptyholnk303100&logvisit=y&npu=y
http://tinyurl.com/2lt9y6

SAP to 'agressively defend' itself against Oracle lawsuit

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.com.com/2110-1014_3-6170078.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news