[News] Paul Allen's Windows System is Dead on Arrival

Review: the Little Laptop That Can't

,----[ Quote ]
| I wanted to write this review on the FlipStart -- I really did. But
| after a few sentences, my wrists hurt, my thumbs felt clumsier
| than ever, my eyes were scrunched and my shoulders were hunched.
| When the pricey FlipStart hits the market the last week of March,
| I bet I won't be the only average consumer who takes a pass.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070322/tech_test_flipstart.html?.v=1

It seemed like an overpriced disaster waiting to happen when it was first
introduced to the press last week. I was eagerly anticipating the first
review, which confirms everything.