Re: Did I Mention 32% Open Source In EU By 2010??

__/ [ flyer ] on Thursday 22 March 2007 06:21 \__

> In article <z8nMh.28$ER1.5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, nospam@xxxxxxxx
> says...
>> flyer wrote:
>> > InfoWeek you know, page 36.
>> >
>> > By now you little low IQ shill saps might be just a bit tired of this
>> > message.
>> >
>> > Too damn bad idiots.
>> >
>> > Heh heh.
>> >
>> > I know, I know, but I couldn't resist it.
>>
>> Keep hope alive!
>>
>> ps You're a jabbering moron, flyer, and soon to be plonked if you don't
>> get
>> with the program and quit posting 8th-grader material.  It might fly with
>> 7 and chrisv and Dumb Willie Poaster and [H]omer and Roy Schestowitz and
>> so on, but it's BORING.
>
> 36 percent AIN'T boring.
>
> InfoWeek -- 36% Open Source by 2010.
>
> Hang on to rotting windows.
>
> PS. It's not 8th grad, it's 3rd grade material -- so YOU can read it.

So can I. I can read the troll's drivel because you reply rather than filter.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | HTML is for page layout, not for textual messages
Cpu(s):  23.3% user,   4.5% system,   0.9% nice,  71.3% idle