Re: [News] PlayStation 3 (Linux-ready) Comes to Europe

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Thursday 22 March 2007 07:30 \__

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070321/tc_afp/afplifestylegamecompanysonyeurope

> My lad's PS3 should turn up in a day or so.  I'll let you know how he
> gets on with it.

Better yet, grab a video of PS3 Linux installation or write another article
for OSTG.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows: as good as Richard Stallman's dental
higiene
Tasks: 115 total,   3 running, 111 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie