[News] Intel Looks Ahead at a Bright Linux Future

Intel: RED-y for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| The Linux-related market is expected to surpass $35 billion by
| next year, growing at 28 per cent per year. And Red Hat is
| currently the leading provider of Linux with an estimated 75 per
| cent market share.
`----

http://www.echannelline.com/usa/story.cfm?item=21810

Novell Claims Red Hat Desktop Move Validates Its Strategy

,----[ Quote ]
| Novell officials are welcoming the news that Red Hat is planning a
| packaged Linux desktop solution, which they say validates theire
| xisting desktop-to-data center offering.

Red Hat and Intel Launch Channel Program for Intel Resellers

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070319/20070319005889.html?.v=1