[News] Linux Advantage Over Windows - Can Try Before You Buy/Install, Portability

Windows Vista LiveCD: A Good Choice

,----[ Quote ]
| Personally, I really don?t want to install the OS at all. I would
| much rather be able to pay for a license, then authorize different
| PCs that I use, like I might with iTunes. Imagine, being able to
| take my Vista install with me and even install software to large
| capacity thumb drives!
`----

http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2501

Some Windows issues for the day (to remind us of unrest in the Vista world):

Updated Windows Vista BIOS Activator by STRO

http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2007/03/20/updated-windows-vista-bios-activator-by-stro/

Configuration settings for your region could not be determined

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.developerfood.com/configuration-settings-for-your-region-could-not-be-determined/microsoft-public-windows-mediacenter/6776ede7-2044-47ca-a14a-93c30745c452/article.aspx