[News] [Linux] Novell Announces Opensuse Roadmap, Claims Success

openSUSE 10.3 Roadmap

,----[ Quote ]
| openSUSE 10.3 is the next release that incorporates new features from
| both the community and Novell internal development.
`----

http://www.linuxlookup.com/2007/may/09/opensuse_10_3_roadmap

Customers Realize Benefits of Microsoft-Novell Agreement?

,----[ Quote ]
| "Customers have asked us for greater interoperability and for IP
| assurance that enables vendors to build technical bridges," said
| Susan Hauser, general manager of strategic partnerships and
| licensing at Microsoft.
`----

http://www.linuxlookup.com/2007/may/09/customers_realize_benefits_of_microsoft_novell_agreement
http://tinyurl.com/38qg7w

Yet again, Microsoft spits that intellectual property FUD into Novell
announcements. It has become a pattern. I fhty repeat it endlessly, people
might start to believe it and be fearful.