Re: Major Development in the Hans Reiser Case

nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I have no idea what kind of a person Reiser is or what the merits of
> the case against him are---frankly, I don't care.  But it irritates me
> that the trolls have made a big deal out of this, as if, somehow if he
> were guilty, it would be an indictment of the entire Linux and FOSS
> movement.  Looks like an astronaut is involved in a murder case now,
> too.  Same will be true of any sufficiently large group of people
> (doctors, professors, lawyers, programmers, wintrolls...).

OpenSuse 10.2 now uses ext3 as default.

And actually, if the new guy turns out to be the murderer, what is the Linux
connection other than: Great developer of filesystem's wife killed by
crazed murderer?

--
http://you-read-it-here-first.com
Get a 3% t-shirt: