[News] [Linux] ArchLinux Reviewed; New Studio 64 Release, PHP Releases

ArchLinux -- smooth and cuddly

,----[ Quote ]
| Arch is gaining new users and good reviews every day. Let's find out why
| this is happening.
`----

http://polishlinux.org/linux/arch/archlinux-smooth-and-cuddly/

64 Studio 1.3.0 'Let Me Take You to the Beach' Released!

,----[ Quote ]
| 64 Studio is a GNU/Linux distribution tailor-made for digital
| content creation, including audio, video, graphics and
| publishing tools.
`----

http://www.ehomeupgrade.com/entry/3837/64_studio_1

PHP 5.2.2 and PHP 4.4.7 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| The PHP development team would like to announce the immediate
| availability of PHP 5.2.2 and availability of PHP 4.4.7. These
| releases are major stability and security enhancements of the
| 5.x and 4.4.x branches, and all users are strongly encouraged
| to upgrade to it as soon as possible.
`----

http://www.linuxlookup.com/2007/may/04/php_5_2_2_and_php_4_4_7_released

Related:

Review: Arch Linux 0.8 Voodoo x86_64

,----[ Quote ]
| I liked Arch Linux and I felt right at home using it. Like Slackware
| and Debian it gives you a solid foundation and you can add whatever you
| like to the system.
`----

http://www.triedit.org/review/review-arch-linux-08-voodoo-x86_64/

64 Studio - Be free to create

,----[ Quote ]
| 64 Studio is a collection of software for digital content creation on
| x86_64 hardware (that's AMD's 64-bit CPUs and Intel's EM64T chips).
`----

http://64studio.com/

64-bit special Linux

,----[ Quote ]